Sunday, March 8, 2009

Hot Knights



What a weekend... For those of you that recall my announcement a month or so back, I landed a role in a murder mystery dinner theater production. Well the show was this weekend, and it was a smashing hit!! We had sell-out crowds both nights, and great audiences! They were so responsive and cracked up throughout the entire show, making for high energy for us to feed off of. I had so much fun playing the role of Pepper Devine, the soon to be Mrs. Prescott Knight, whom the entire family believes is only marrying the old geezer to get at the family moolah. (would I do something like that? seriously... ;) )

I made the small town news! Click here to read the article about the show and see rehearsal pics!


Hope my clients don't mind seeing me in hot rollers...I have a show tonight!

Voila! BIG HAIR!

all the girls...

Sassy the maid

Pepper Devine & Shiloh Devereaux

Vide did my hair both days...I like day 2's hair better :)

Gotta love the gargantuan rock!
Me and Yvette...the full get up!
Brick Tarmac & Magnolia DuKane
Sue Rae DuKane & Webster Cain DuKane
Juan, the one eyed gardener

Great Granddaddy Prescott Knight and his fiance, Miss Pepper Devine

Judge Drumm and I

the whole crew with writer/director Mike Druce

1 comment:

..... said...

you look smokin hot with your hair curly :) Love the dress too! i bet you were great in the show!